Friday, November 9, 2012

Fido (2006)


FIDO
"He'll steal your heart... or eat it!"

Lionsgate Films, 2006
Director: Andrew Currie
Script: Robert Chomiak, Andrew Currie, Dennis Heaton
Cast: Billy Connolly, K'Sun Ray, Carrie-Anne Moss,
Dylan Baker, Alexia Fast, Henry Czerny


Night of the Living Dead meets Pleasantville and Lassie in this charming, yet gory, entry in the zombie genre. When a zombie apocalypse takes place, society survives behind fenced in, 1950s-esque communities, and, with the aide of high-tech gadgetry, turn the living dead into their very own domestic help and use them as free labor. However, after the Robinson family household acquires their first zombie, Mrs. Robinson and her son, Timmy, soon come to the realization that zombies are not mere property -- they have feelings! Moreover, some zombies, like their new friend "Fido," can be quite loyal and make excellent companions.


QUOTES:
Bill: "My father tried to eat me. I don't remember trying to eat Timmy."
Helen: "Bill, just because your father tried to eat you, does that mean we all have to be unhappy... forever?"

Helen: "[to Fido] Why aren't you eating me?"

Timmy: "Does, uh, your zombie wanna play? What do you call him, anyways?"
Cindy: "I don't know. Right now I'm just calling him 'Daddy'."
Timmy: "Sure, okay. Come on."
Cindy: "Come on, Daddy."

Mr. Bottoms: "How did blood from your nose get onto your zombie, then?"
Timmy: "I wiped it there."

Bill: "Hey! We're all getting funerals! All three of us!"
Helen: "Bill, get your own funeral. Timmy and I are going zombie."

Helen: "Honey, honey. Please don't play baseball by yourself. It makes you look lonely."

Timmy: "Please don't eat me, Fido! [Fido groans] I knew you wouldn't eat me, boy. I knew it!"


Watch 'FIDO' Trailer

IMAGES & STILLS:













POSTERS & COVER ART:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...